We can offer a comprehensive maintenance check on all UK installed domestic and commercial photovoltaic solar installations. We will send an engineer to your property who will provide the following service:
• Visual inspection of all solar modules and associated mounting system
• String test of incoming DC cables to from modules to solar inverter
• Inspection of inverter to ensure it is fully operational (including historical data check where possible)
• Check generation reading and inspect meter
• Check all visible cables and connections
• Voltage and current check
• Junction box, isolator, distribution board and cabling inspection
• Labelling/schematic check
• Energy production analysis against original SAP calculation
• Production of comprehensive maintenance report with any associated recommendations for improvement (received within 72 hours of original visit)
• Roof condition alert
Please note that the cost of this inspection does not cover any required remedial works or replacement parts. However, if faults are found that are easily rectifiable, we will endeavor to undertake the necessary works immediately. If further works are required, these will be highlighted in the service report provided.
Unfortunately, Government cuts to UK subsidies in the solar industry have meant that a vast majority of MCS registered companies have been forced into closure, as the market has declined. This has left a number of solar owners with nowhere to turn if they have a maintenance issue with their system. Belford Developments will undertake all work required, assist you with any warranty claims against manufacturers. We will also issue a new warranty on work completed.